Regardless of what stage you’re at in life, your physical and mental abilities, overall health, and quality of life hinge on one fundamental component—movement. Daily and consistent movement boosts the strength of your muscles, promotes blood circulation, strengthens your joints and bones, improves your coordination and reflexes, and enhances your mental well-being, among many other important benefits.
At Endeavor Physical Therapy, we are highly committed to helping people move better— providing care for those sidelined by injuries and debilitating conditions to regain their functional capacity as well as enabling those driven by their fitness goals to unlock and maximize their bodies’ full potential. Here’s how we do it.
Helping and Empowering You to Move Better
Our physical therapists utilize a combination of active and passive exercises, patient education (e.g., adherence to exercise and medication directives, safe use of assistive devices, etc.), and therapeutic modalities (e.g., dry needling, massage therapy, electrical stimulation, etc.) to help people with painful musculoskeletal conditions and injuries achieve the following:
- Effective pain relief
- Enhanced strength and range of motion
- Improved neuromuscular function
- Increased mobility
- Injury prevention
- Reduced reliance on pain medications or necessity for surgical intervention – Even if surgery is necessary, PT is an integral part of your recovery, and is beneficial, especially if you have had a joint reconstruction or joint replacement surgery.
- Proper healing and successful return to sports, work, and day-to-day activities
Even without any musculoskeletal problems, you could still greatly benefit from partnering with one of our movement experts. If you’re an athlete or a fitness enthusiast, we can help you reach your peak performance.
We will start with evaluating how your body is currently functioning then proceed with identifying the factors that could benefit from improvement, incorporating strategies to target each area of weakness, and teaching you proper biomechanics (movement technique), thereby helping you reap the following benefits:
- Significant improvement in movement speed
- Enhanced muscle strength and power
- Fatigue prevention through economy of movement
- Injury prevention– We will work to address your muscle imbalances and reduce strain or wear and tear on your joints and ligaments
Physical Therapy Services in Round Rock, Texas
For first-rate physical therapy services in Austin, Round Rock, Manor, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Bee Cove, and Hutto, visit us at Endeavor Physical Therapy & Wellness. Please contact our main office today at (833) 215-9272, or use this appointment request form to see one of our physical therapists. We look forward to serving you soon!