When an employee suffers an injury at work, the employer wants them to receive the best medical and rehabilitative care possible to ensure a successful recovery. At Endeavor Physical Therapy & Wellness, our team of experienced and highly trained occupational and physical therapists offers effective, personalized treatment plans to get an injured employee back to full health as quickly and safely as possible.
Physical therapy aims to minimize or eliminate pain, restore mobility, regain full range of motion, and increase strength. It utilizes a variety of hands-on and equipment-assisted therapeutic methods to address job-specific duties, and this ensures an employee’s physical capabilities upon returning to work.
Physical therapy can be an effective way to help patients avoid unnecessary and expensive surgeries and other invasive treatments. One recent study carried out by Texas-based organization MedRisk found that implementing physical therapy as an initial treatment strategy resulted in more than 70% lower treatment costs.
Benefits of Endeavor Physical Therapy in Treating Injured Employees
Here at Endeavor Physical Therapy & Wellness, we provide goal-oriented treatment programs that are delivered by specially trained therapists to ensure the best care possible for your employees. We strive to help accelerate an employee’s recovery, allowing them to return to work sooner. We also provide a multifaceted approach to pain management, using the latest technologies and techniques to control pain.
Treatment can include:
- Soft-tissue rehabilitation
- Joint mobilization
- Functional exercise
- Stretching techniques
- Pre- and post-operative physical therapy
- Heat and cold therapy
- Electrical stimulation
- Ultrasound therapy
Comprehensive Care for Workers’ Compensation Patients
Workers’ comp patients in our care receive comprehensive therapeutic treatment and services, including:
- Personalized, goal-oriented physical therapy programs
- Efficient scheduling of workers’ compensation patients within 24 hours of receiving the referral
- High-quality therapy from highly qualified and experienced clinicians
- Self-care guidance and home exercise programs for patients to accelerate their rehabilitation
- Preventive care to reduce the chance of future injuries such as falls, repetitive stress injuries, and other possible workplace accidents and injuries
- Regular, direct communication and progress reports to employers, the primary care doctor, and the insurance company, to coordinate and streamline patient care
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCEs) to determine when patients are able to safely return to work
- Working with a comprehensive range of insurance coverage and workers’ comp carriers as necessary
Conditions and Injuries We Treat
Physical therapy is a key component of rehabilitation for a variety of injuries and conditions in the workplace. It can be an effective treatment for:
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain and injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Repetitive-strain injuries (such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tendonitis)
Endeavor Physical Therapy & Wellness in Austin, TX
To find out more about our comprehensive workers’ comp services at Endeavor Physical Therapy & Wellness, call us today at (512) 284-7192 or complete our easy-to-use appointment request form online now. We serve all areas around Austin including Round Rock, Manor, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Bee Caves, and Hutto, and we look forward to helping you or your employee get back to work and back to enjoying life again!