Endeavor Physical Therapy remains open to see new and established patients. The safety and well-being of our employees and patients remains our number one priority at Endeavor. As everyone knows this situation continues to be ongoing. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our employees, patients and community safe. It is important that we are part of the containment solution and not part of the proliferation.
We remain committed to providing Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy however, we want to make sure that we are creating a safe work environment for our employees and our patients. As we all adjust to new precautions and updates. We want to re-assure our patients of the steps that we are taking to reduce the risk to employees and our patients.
Steps we have taken to promote safety for employees and patients:
- Every 1 hour at the clinic starting at 8am, our office managers and therapists are sanitizing doors and high traffic areas and workplace equipment
- Our office managers are directed to assist clinic director is assistance in the back is needed to maintain sanitization
- Effective March 16, 2020 ALLpatients must wash their hands visibly prior to starting to treatment
- We are scheduling patients as we always have 1 on 1, but we have now added increasing spacing at all our locations to adhere to social distancing
- Maintain good hand hygiene by washing your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol in between hand washes.
Everyone, please have patience during this period and I will work to inform everyone on updates as it pertains to staff safety and community safety. I believe that as a community if we continue to be mindful on how we serve each other we will make it through this together. Thank you again for support.
Enrique Hazel, OT/L, CHT, MBA